- Toradex is unique in the embedded industry: we are entirely debt-free and wholly-owned by the founders and key employees.
- We embrace a strong company culture, based on mutual respect, open communications, long term relationships, innovation and trust.
- Our customer's success is our success.
- Customer information is confidential. We do not compete with our customers, nor do we tolerate any form of bribery in our business.
- Our direct sales and service approach puts us in contact with several thousand customers around the globe.
- We are the supplier of choice for bullet-proof solutions and quality support for demanding embedded systems… as well as the company of choice for most talented, ambitious employees.
Supply Chain & Quality
Risk Reduction: Five independent production partners
Quality: ISO 9001 Compliant Manufacturing
Fast Delivery: Warehouses close to the Customer
Mission & Strategy
We help our Customers with world class hardware and software expertise to speed up their product development and to be successful on the market.
- We focus on “Global Niche Products” in the embedded market.
- We sell directly to our Customers and understand their needs.
- We exploit economies of scale to offer our Customers price and technology leadership.
- We take a long term view in growing our business.
- We are fully independent: No bank loans, no Customer generates more than 5% of our revenues.
Innovative Business Model
Exclusively direct sales
Customers pay in advance
Payment terms with suppliers are 90 days
Global setup of fully independent companies
Research and Development
Toradex is built on innovation and maintains very close links to several technical universities. Our products are very popular with universities and research labs, such as all Swiss Universities of Applied Sciences, ETH Zurich (ETHZ Switzerland), EPFL Lausanne (EPFL Switzerland), University of California Berkeley (USA), Boston University (USA), Georgia Institute of Technology (USA), University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom), Seoul National University (South Korea), Fraunhofer Institute (Germany), University of Nottingham (United Kingdom), University of Malaga (Spain), ITRI (Taiwan), National University of Singapore, and Silesian University of Technology (Poland).