Verdin DSI to LVDS Adapter
The Verdin DSI to LVDS Adapter features a Texas Instruments MIPI® DSI to dual-link LVDS bridge and provides an easy-to-use solution for converting the MIPI® DSI interface available on the DSI connector of some Verdin carrier boards into an LVDS interface.
The adapter features a boost converter for powering the backlight of compatible displays.
The adapter features an LVDS and a touch connector.
- Compatible with the Verdin Development Board and the Dahlia Carrier Board
- Suitable for connecting the Capacitive Touch Display 10.1" LVDS to compatible carrier boards
- Connects directly to the MIPI® DSI connector of compatible carrier boards
- No external power supply required
- Easily mounted to those carrier boards by means of 4 screws
Toradex offers off-the-shelf accessories that can be directly used in end products. For a few of these accessories, design files including assembly drawings, schematics and Altium projects are available.
Capacitive Touch Displays (LVDS) for Apalis modules
LVDS cable (250mm) and 10 pin FFC cable (250mm) to connect it with a Carrier Board. -20° to +70° C Temp, Range. Size: 248.5 x 166.1 x 15.0 mm.