Verdin DSI to LVDS Adapter
The Verdin DSI to LVDS Adapter features a Texas Instruments MIPI® DSI to dual-link LVDS bridge and provides an easy-to-use solution for converting the MIPI® DSI interface available on the DSI connector of some Verdin carrier boards into an LVDS interface.
The adapter features a boost converter for powering the backlight of compatible displays.
The adapter features an LVDS and a touch connector.
- Compatible with the Verdin Development Board and the Dahlia Carrier Board
- Suitable for connecting the Capacitive Touch Display 10.1" LVDS to compatible carrier boards
- Connects directly to the MIPI® DSI connector of compatible carrier boards
- No external power supply required
- Easily mounted to those carrier boards by means of 4 screws