Toradex Colibri T20 Linux Image V2.0Beta2 Now Available!
We are pleased to announce version V2.0 Beta2 release of the Colibri T20 Linux BSP for our Colibri T20 NVIDIA Tegra 2-based ARM computer on module family.
This release contains:
- U-Boot 2011.06 boot loader
- Linux 3.1.10 kernel, based on NVIDIA's Linux for Tegra (L4T) release 16-r2
- OpenEmbedded oe-core 2012.10 based root file system, using LXDE desktop environment
This release adds missing features and fixes bugs, notably:
- added thermal throttling, i.e. CPU frequency is reduced when CPU gets hot
- fix GMI_WR_N on SODIMM pin 93 RDnWR
- fbcon: logo: allow easy integration of a custom Linux boot logo
You can download this version from our product download server http://developer.toradex.com/files/toradex-dev/uploads/media/Colibri/Linux/Images/ .
U-Boot and Linux kernel sources and OpenEmbedded metadata are available at http://git.toradex.com/
To find out more about the Colibri computer on module family, visit: