Toradex BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project 5.7.2 Maintenance Release
We are pleased to announce the Toradex BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project 5.7.2 maintenance release.
Please read the previous release news for updates that also apply to this release.
Updates and Highlights
- New carrier board - Yavia support was added to the downstream-based BSP
- Enable Booting BSP5-based Images With BSP6 Bootloader
- Bug fixes
Notable bug fixes include:
- Fixed potential NAND corruption on Colibri iMX7
- Fixed audio distortion and wrong playback sample rate on multiple Verdin Carrier Boards
- Fixed wrong volume on Dahlia after suspend/resume cycle
Consult our BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project Issue Tracker to learn more about all fixes.
- Volume products: Apalis iMX6, Apalis iMX8, Colibri iMX6, Colibri iMX6ULL, Colibri iMX7
This release is intended to be used in production for these modules.
- Sample products: Verdin iMX8M Mini, Verdin iMX8M Plus, and Colibri iMX8X
Due to the hardware status of the sample products, this release - downstream-based - is intended for development.
Only the second generation of Verdin products is supported.
Maintenance releases are production releases. We run a set of tests to validate them.
Learn more about our release types from our Embedded Linux Support Strategy.
For more updates on this, see our Release Details.
- You can install the pre-built evaluation Reference Images directly from our online Toradex Easy Installer feeds into the board. No download required!
- Alternatively, you can download the images and BSP from the Linux Software page on our developer website.
- The U-Boot, Linux kernel sources, and OpenEmbedded metadata are available at http://git.toradex.com/. Learn how to build them on our developer website.
New Release:TorizonCore 6.3.0 Quarterly Release