Torizon IDE Extensions September Release
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
We are pleased to announce the Torizon IDE Extensions September release for Toradex's System on Modules.
The Torizon IDE Extensions have two variants that cannot be installed concurrently on your development computer:
- Regular release: This is a stable release done after testing and validation. Recommended for more conservative developers.
- Early access release: This release is done every time a new feature is added. Recommended for developers who want to test the latest features and bug fixes.
- 1.2.0 version of Visual Studio Extension for Torizon with bug fixes and UI improvements
- 1.1.0 version of Visual Studio Code Extension for Torizon with support for C/C++ and Qt C++ development
- 1.3.x early access version of the Visual Studio Extension for Torizon extension
- 1.2.x early access version of the Visual Studio Code Extension for Torizon
- 1.0.0 QtDesignStudio support for Torizon projects extension
Monday, January 18, 2021
New release:TorizonCore 5.1.0 Production Release (Quarterly)
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Monday, November 23, 2020