V2.0 beta 1 Windows CE image and BSP for Tegra® based modules
We are pleased to announce the Windows Embedded CE 6 and Windows Embedded Compact 7 & 2013, BSP and image release V2.0 beta 1 for Colibri T20/T30 and Apalis T30 modules.
The major updates in this release are:
- Improved RAM and graphics performance on Colibri T30 and Apalis T30
- Improved safety and security of system by moving registry into its own hidden section of the file system
Improvements to the Update Tool are also added:
- New Update Tool that can backup and restore complete module setups. The tool is backward compatible and can also be used on older image versions
- Possibility to upgrade to improved ECC handling in field upgrades on Image 1.4 and later
- Update Tool simplifies production programming heavily (refer the new Production Programming article)
All release updates can be found here.
You can download the Windows Embedded CE 6 and Windows Embedded Compact 7 & 2013 images here.