Build your own Customized Carrier Board, it's easier than you think!
If you know the tricks of the trade, it should be easy for you to create a Customized Carrier Board. But if you haven’t mastered the craft yet, here is your chance to learn about the numerous Toradex tools and reference designs for speeding up the creation of your Customized Carrier Boards. Join our expert Toradex Engineers, Peter Lischer and Diego Petracca, in our forthcoming webinar “Build your own Customized Carrier Board, it's easier than you think!” to learn all about customizing Carrier Boards, your way.
Register for the upcoming webinar on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at either of the two slots below. During the course of the webinar, you will learn how to leverage the Toradex Pinout Designer tools and the Altium reference designs to customize a Carrier Board using Toradex modules, and so much more. You will also learn the following in the hour-long interactive session:
- How does the Toradex Pinout Designer tool help you save a lot of crucial time during the system design?
- Follow a live example project as we use our Pinout Designer tool to resolve pin muxing conflicts when adding the second Ethernet port in real-time
- How to use the Toradex Altium reference designs for creating a custom carrier board?
- Understand the benefit of using the Toradex Altium libraries with included 3D models
- Learn how Toradex can help you to avoid schematic and layout pitfalls
We will also dedicate the final segment of the webinar for a live Q&A to resolve any of your queries.
New release:TorizonCore 5.1.0-devel November Monthly Release