Windows CE6 and CE7 V1.1beta4 BSP and Image Now Available
We are pleased to announce that a new Windows CE6 and CE7 BSP and image for the Colibri Tegra and Apalis families are available for download.
The new version V1.1beta4 contains some interesting new features, including:
- Registry and filesystem are configured to keep a predefined master state. The behavior is now similar to the approved Colibri PXA Computer modules.
* Registry changes are volatile. A separate step is required to make them permanent.
* The root folder of the filesystem is volatile. Only the \Flashdisk folder is non-volatile.
- Apalis awareness. This is the first image to correctly setup the USB and SDIO pins on the Apalis T30.
- Improved feature set and stability of SDIO, UART, USB and Ethernet drivers.
- Added partial support for suspend mode on Colibri T20.
For more information please take a look at the release notes in our download section: