Windows Embedded Compact 1.4b4 image and BSPs for iMX6 modules
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Key updates in this release include:
- Improvement to graphics acceleration
- Shorter boot time
- Fixes to Audio, USB, SD, RTC
- Support for debug message buffer
- Registry format has been changed and the image cannot load a registry that has been saved using previous releases. Please export/re-import registry settings when doing the update.
- This is supposed to be the last beta release before 1.4 stable release, we suggest to test it and report issues because having them fixed in the 1.5 release cycle that is currently still not planned may take some time.
Get more updates on this release in our Release Notes.
You can download the Windows Embedded Compact 7 & 2013 images from our WinCE iMX6 BSP page on our developer website.
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
New Release:Torizon OS 6.4.0 Quarterly Release
Friday, October 13, 2023