Toradex brings forth its next Technology Workshop, scheduled to be held in Bangalore on January 23, 2019. Toradex’s subject-matter experts will be highlighting key aspects of embedded computing with a focus on embedded Linux. Participants will also have the chance to participate in interesting interactive sessions with our engineers, and witness exciting demos.
The workshop will be held at the Classroom, IKP EDEN and IKP Knowledge Park in Bangalore.
|10:00 - 11:30||
|11:30 - 11:45||Tea /Coffee Break|
|11:45 - 12:30||Toradex Success Stories|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:00||
|15:00 - 15:15||Tea/Coffee Break|
|15:15 - 17:30||
Hands-on session & live demos showcase
|17:30 - 18:00||Q/A & Feedback|
- Install 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 LTS on your laptop
- Download the SDK
- Getting Started Guide
- Download and install Eclipse CDT
- Obtain demo source code by doing a Git clone of this repository
- Optional (needed only to customize and build kernel image): Install OpenEmbedded (core) prerequisites
- Revise basics of Linux including terminal and shell commands
- Revise basics of C programming
- Read these basics of cross-compilation and Makefiles:
In case of questions, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.