Develop faster with the i.MX 8QuadMax processor, presented by Toradex and NXP®
Toradex and NXP® invite you to this introduction of the new NXP i.MX 8QuadMax applications processor.
The i.MX 8 SoC from NXP is a feature- and performance-scalable multicore platform based on the Arm® Cortex Armv8 64-bit architecture - including 2x Cortex-A72 + 4x Cortex-A53, 2x Cortex-M4 cores, and a Dual OpenCL capable GPU.
The SoC is ideal for advanced graphics, imaging, machine vision, audio, voice, video, and safety-critical applications.
In this webinar, we break down all the essential details of this exciting new applications processor and how it compares with the other i.MX SoCs. The i.MX 8QuadMax SoC is available in the successful Apalis form factor from Toradex. In addition to learning how you can get started with the i.MX 8, we also discuss the upgrade from the Apalis iMX6 or TK1 to the Apalis iMX8. Over the last few months, Toradex and its partners worked extensively to fortify the ecosystem thereby enabling you to get started with your project right away.
- A walkthrough of the special features of the i.MX 8QuadMax SoC presented by NXP
- Understanding how the new i.MX 8QuadMax fits into the NXP and Toradex product line up
- Out-of-the-box experience with the Apalis iMX8 featuring Torizon, Toradex's new easy-to-use industrial Linux platform
- Learning about the Toradex Partner Ecosystem providing ready-to-use solutions for the Apalis iMX8 featuring: Qt, Crank, Kynetics, Antmicro, DiSTI, Au-Zone, Xnor.ai, Allied Vision, AWS, and more
- Experience a demo covering AI, computer vision, connectivity, PLC, and more
Guest webinar: Secure over-the-air updates
Sep 27, 2017