Verdin is Toradex's latest System on Module family. It brings an updated interface to the already successful Colibri and Apalis SoM families. In this webinar, you will learn how Verdin can simplify the development of your next product.
We cover several important topics in this webinar. First, we take you through the most notable features of the new Verdin form factor. Next, we give you a behind-the-scenes look at and insights into the design decisions and market research which led us to develop this new future-proof form factor.
Additionally, we address the pros and cons of different connector solutions and take a look at 1.8V vs. 3.3V IOs. Finally, you will learn about the new easy-to-use power management architecture which extends power rail control to carrier board peripherals.
We provide you with a closer look at the first Verdin SoMs featuring the NXP® i.MX 8M Mini and i.MX 8M Nano applications processors and Amanda McGregor from NXP guides us through details of the processors.
- Experience how Verdin simplifies modern product development
- Learn about Verdin and its key features
- Understand the engineering decisions behind Verdin
- Learn how the NXP i.MX 8M Mini and Nano compare to other solutions in the market
- Have your questions answered by experts from NXP and Toradex