Gabiria 2, Planta 1, Local L, Irun E-20305, Guipúzcoa, Spain
ISURKI was founded in 1992 with the target of providing the most advanced electronic computing and communications technologies to the resources and facilities management companies, in order to improve the supervision and control of their processes and infrastructures.
They are an instrumentation, control and software engineering firm focused to the different areas related to the industrial and environmental fields:
- Environment surveillance (hydrology, oceanography, air pollution, meteorology, etc.)
- Marine industry and Sea vessels (automation, data-logging, alarm monitoring, speed control, telecommunications)
- Water and sewage utilities (treatment, supply and distribution)
- Clean energy generation (hydro-electrical, wind, photovoltaic)
- Transportation (motorway and road automatic warning systems, fleet GPS tracking, freight identification and surveillance)
They have good expertize in product development and manufacturing, and this enables them to offer the reliable products and turn-key solutions at the most cost effective price, providing assessment, updating and after commissioning service.
They have developed, debugged and commissioned PC based SCADA systems that are tailored to customer requirements (performances, languages, interfaces, etc.) for the Spanish and the foreign markets, providing on line remote assistance, thus ensuring the best service and system updates.
IRIS BOX PC Embedded Kit
DescriptionThis is an industrial box PC. Notable features include 4x 4-20 mA analog inputs for active and passive sensors input signals, and 12Vdc auxiliary supply for 4-20 mA passive sensors. For more info, check the product details link below.
- Colibri Arm Family
- 4x 4-20 mA - Analog Input
- 4x Digital Inputs
- 4x Digital Outputs
- 1x 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 20x GPIO
- 1x USB
- Analog Audio Line in
- Display Serial Interface
- Resistive Touch
- 18V, 5V & 3.3V DC - On-Board Power Supplies (in Volts)
- 118 x 137.5 x 45 - Size (in mm)
- Supply Voltage: 6 to 27V DC
* For the latest updates on the technical specs of the hardware, please contact this partner directly
Toradex Partner Highlights at Embedded World 2018: ISURKI