Linear Computing Inc.
Linear Computing Inc. (LCI) provides first-class engineering services to help customers with all stages of product development, from concept and design to prototyping, manufacturing and custom assembly. Customers engage our services to take over certain areas of development or they rely on our expertise to deliver a fully tested turnkey solution. Our expertise can be applied to a wide range of product applications in industries such as Agriculture, Automation, Industrial Controls, Mining, Oil and Gas, Test and Measurement, etc.
LCI also designs and manufactures test systems to support customers in volume production.
Carrier Boards, Manufacturing, Product Design
LCI specializes in the design of modular and performance-scalable embedded systems that support computer-on-modules, such as the Toradex product suite. This approach provides lower cost development, faster time to market, performance flexibility and support for future enhancements.
LCI is also proficient in the integration of processor boards with other specialized boards to produce a unified system that meets application requirements.
- Apalis iMX6: High-Volume Manufacturing Test System
- Colibri VF50/61: Access Terminal Device
- Colibri iMX6: Agricultural Equipment Data Collection with Cloud Connectivity; HMI LCD Display Driver; Weight Monitoring Device; Motion Drive Supervisor
- Colibri iMX6ULL: Remote Telemetry Unit
- Colibri T20/T30: Hydraulics System Controller, Media Player
- Verdin iMX8M: Industrial Measurement and Connectivity Board
- Industrial Measurement and Connectivity Board with Verdin iMX8M Mini
- Hydraulics System Controller, Media Player with Colibri Tegra SoMs
- Remote Telemetry Unit with Colibri iMX 6ULL
- High-Volume Manufacturing Test System with Apalis iMX6
Europe, North America