The goal of the Embedded Labworks is to help provide you with the necessary tools to develop software for embedded systems. They can help you in training your engineering team on developing software for embedded systems, definition of software architecture design, selecting an operating system (Linux, RTOS, in-house), selection and configuration of development tools, code review and control, software development for embedded systems (C, C++ and Assembly), develop software with real-time operating systems (RTOS), device drivers development, porting applications and operating systems for different platforms and architectures, development services in embedded Linux, and development and customization of an embedded Linux distribution.
Embedded Labworks offers trainings on variety of topics in Embedded Linux. Toradex System on Modules are used as reference hardware for these trainings.
- Developing Embedded Linux Systems: This traning will offer details on how to develop and work on Embedded Linux Systems
- Developing Linux Device Drivers: This traning will offer details on developing Linux device drivers
- Developing with the Yocto Project: This traning will offer details on how to develop and customize embedded Linux systems using the Yocto Project tools
- Linux programming: This training aims to enable the participant to develop applications in C language for embedded Linux systems
- Linux debugging: In this course attendees will learn how to debug and profile embedded Linux systems