Are you an embedded developer looking to add visual intelligence capabilities to your next IoT platform?
Are you a data scientist or computer vision expert seeking a comprehensive IoT platform that alleviates the burden of hardware and firmware integration?
Do you need a practical platform to run field trials today and quickly get to commercial production tomorrow?
Developing visual intelligence on edge and IoT devices is a complex undertaking. Although there are many open-source projects and technologies available today that you can use to create prototypes and POCs, none are as complete as the Maivin AI Starter Kit.
The Maivin AI Vision Starter Kit is a full stack solution combining Toradex’s Verdin SoM with the NXP i.MX 8M Plus Applications Processor, DeepView Vision Middleware from Au-Zone, and the NXP eIQ® ML Software Development Environment. The industrial Linux OS, Remote Updates and Device Monitoring are handled by Torizon.
Join Toradex and our partners at Au-Zone Technologies and NXP as we demonstrate the practical steps of going from concepts on the drawing board, to benchtop experiments, into low volume trials, and finally into production using the Maivin AI Starter Kit and eIQ Toolkit.
- How the Maivin AI Vision Starter Kit can accelerate AI experiments, trials, and path to production
- Hints and tips for training and deploying ML models on the i.MX 8M Plus Applications Processor NPU with the eIQ ML SW Development Environment
- Demonstration of how to train advanced Object Detection models with a custom dataset and deploy directly to the Maivin target for experiments and field trials
- Applied technologies to accelerate data throughput on target and model management
- How to utilize the built in Remote Updates and Device Monitoring