Linear Computing Inc.
Linear Computing Inc. (LCI) provides first-class engineering services to help customers with all stages of product development, from concept and design to prototyping, manufacturing and custom assembly. Customers engage our services to take over certain areas of development or they rely on our expertise to deliver a fully tested turnkey solution. Our expertise can be applied to a wide range of product applications in industries such as Agriculture, Automation, Industrial Controls, Mining, Oil and Gas, Test and Measurement, etc.
LCI also designs and manufactures test systems to support customers in volume production.
VBB-4449 is a carrier board designed for applications in Automation, Robotics, Test and Measurement, Remote Monitoring and other uses where reliable operation in industrial environments is a must.
VBB4449 - DAQ Controller
- Verdin Arm Family
- 4x 4-20mA inputs
- 2x USB 2.0
- 4x ±32mV to ±32V inputs, 21 ranges
- 1x 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet
- -40°C to +85°C - Temperature Range
- 115 x 100 - Size (in mm)
- 9-30V power
- Expansion connector: 1xUART, 1xI2C, 1xSPI, 6xGPIO, 2xAIN, 2XCAN
- Micro SD Card Holder
- On-board Cortex-M7 microcontroller
- Optional plastic enclosure with DIN rail mount