Embedded World 2016 - Toradex product demos
|Date||Mar 16, 2016|
Watch this video walkthrough by Roman Schnarwiler (CTO, Toradex) of the different Toradex products and demos showcased at the Embedded World 2016.
The new products launched by Toradex;
- Colibri iMX7 System on Module, powered by NXP i.MX 7 SoC
- Apalis TK1 System on Module, powered by NVIDIA Tegra K1 SoC
- Aster carrier board, which features an Arduino shield compatible interface, as well as a Raspberry Pi pin-out so it's easy for evaluation.
Demos Showcased by Toradex and its partners Antmicro, Qt and Microsoft;
- TAQ - self balancing robot
- Parking Management System
- Self-running car