The Geppetto Designer
Drag-and-Drop Carrier Board Designer Tool
Toradex partnered with Altium to allow everyone to create customized carrier boards using a web-based ‘drag-and-drop designer’, with no schematic and layout experience required. Gumstix delivers customized boards in as little as 15 business days, making it a great rapid prototyping tool!
Geppetto reduces engineering costs and errors with automated PCB routing, BOM, fabs and assembly. Electronics arrive pre-tested, application-ready, and fully assembled in as little as 15 business days.
Auto Linux BSP
The AutoBSP feature generates the board-specific embedded Linux BSP customization automatically for you. Soon, this will also be seamlessly integrated with Torizon.
Free Design Files and 3D Model Files On-Demand
Export your files into Altium in a few clicks including 3D Models.
See how your design choices impact the board price in real time.
Altium Viewer is integrated with Geppetto also providing Altium Designer project files and high-quality PDF schematics.
Automatically Generated Documentation
Get complete documentation for your custom board.
Limited Time Offer: Free Manufacturing for Toradex Verdin iMX8M Mini Designs
No setup costs for fab design, stencils, and SMT programming
- The $1999.00 manufacturing fee will be automatically waived at checkout for qualifying designs.
- Whats in the fee?
The manufacturing fee covers setup costs for fab design, stencils, and SMT programming.
- Customer pays only cost of board and quantity ordered plus tax and shipping.
- Designs must use Toradex Verdin iMX8M Mini connector as the main processor.
- Designs may only include publicly available connectors in the Geppetto library.
- Multiple board designs can be created and ordered.
- To meet manufacturing guidelines orders must be in multiples of 6 (e.g. 6, 12, 18, etc...)
- Estimated lead time is 6 weeks. First come first serve, so order soon!