Return Material Authorisation
In order to return potentially defective product to Toradex we operate an RMA process.
Our process is as follows:
- Fill out and submit the RMA Request Form. In order to verify your eligibility for Warranty we require you to state the serial number(s) of the products to be returned.
- Toradex will review your RMA request and, if necessary, will issue you with an RMA number and full instructions on how and where to ship the product to us.
If the product is eligible for warranty, Toradex will inform you how the product will be refunded within ten working days of its reception.
This will be one of the following three possibilities:
- Return of the repaired product
- Return of a replacement product
- A reduction of the purchase price will be granted which is equivalent to the decrease in value of the Toradex Product
If Toradex does not grant warranty for the return material you will be charged by Toradex for any repaired or replaced product as well as for the freight charges back to you.