Longevity is a key concern for many products utilizing embedded Linux that typically require a lifetime of 7-15 years. Given how quickly technology advances, changes, and innovates, the long-term sustainment of embedded products can be challenging. Properly selecting and configuring the storage device is essential to certify your application's performance and endurance requirements are met.
This webinar discusses strategies when choosing the right embedded storage product, firmware, and device configurations, to meet your application's must-haves while minimizing sustainment activity.
- Considerations to select and configure embedded NAND eMMC Devices
- Gain insights into the importance of static and dynamic wear-leveling
- Learn about pseudo-SLC mode
- Understand how to enable long-term sustainment of embedded storage and DRAM
- Have your questions answered by Kingston NAND experts