Apalis Heatsink Type 1
- Compatible with Apalis iMX6Q IT module
- Easily mounted to the Apalis Carrier Board by means of 4 screws
- Additional threaded holes available for attaching fans to the carrier board, if required
The Apalis Heatsink is a complete thermal solution. It is mounted to the Apalis carrier board by means of 4 screws of M3 thread each. The screws can be mounted from the top. There are additional threaded holes for attaching a fan to the carrier board, if required.
There are multiple types of Apalis Heatsink. Each type of Apalis Heatsink is compatible with specific Apalis modules. The difference between the various types of Apalis Heatsink is the thickness of the thermal interface material (TIM) pad.
- Compatible with Apalis iMX6Q IT and Apalis iMX6D IT
- Contains the TIM (Thermal Interface Material)
- Easily mounted to the Apalis Carrier Boards by means of 4 screws
- Additional threaded holes available for attaching fan to the carrier board
Toradex offers off-the-shelf accessories that can be directly used in end products. For a few of these accessories, design files including assembly drawings, schematics and Altium projects are available.
Toradex tests the peripherals listed in its webshop and works directly with vendors of Cameras, Modems, Displays, Sensors, and more, to make the integration with Toradex SoMs as easy as possible.
Compatible with Apalis iMX6Q IT and Apalis iMX6D IT. 4 screws (M3x10mm) included with each heatsink for easy mounting to Apalis Carrier Boards. Additional threaded holes available for attaching fan to the carrier board. -40°C to +200°C Temp.
Heatsink Fan is compatible with all Apalis Heatsink types and plug-and-play with Apalis Evaluation Board and Ixora Carrier board.
The fan is intended for development and evaluation purposes only.
Compatible with Apalis Evaluation Board and Ixora Carrier Board.