Join NXP and Toradex in Munich on May 21, 2019, to learn all about NXP’s A71CH: Plug & Trust - The fast, easy way to deploy secure IoT connections.
A71CH is a ready-to-use secure element for IoT devices providing a root of trust at the IC level and delivers, chip-to-cloud security right out-of-the-box.
Delivered as a ready-to-use solution, the A71CH includes a complete product support package that simplifies design-in and reduces time-to-market.
- Secure, zero-touch connectivity
- End-to-end security, from chip to edge to cloud
- Secure credential injection for root of trust at IC level
- Protected access to credentials
- Fast design-in with complete product support package
- Easy to integrate with different MCU and MPU platforms
- Encrypted/authenticated interface to host processor
- ECC-based authentication
- TLS set-up (TLS-PKI, TLS-PSK)
- Connectionless message authentication (HMAC)
- Protected storage for product master secrets with key wrapping and key derivation functions, key locking mechanism
- Optional trust provisioning by NXP and qualified partners
- Standard (-25 to +85 °C, A7101) and extended (-40 to +90 °C, A7102) temp ranges
- HVSON8 (4x4 mm) and WLCSP (2x2 mm) package
|10:00 - 12:00||
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 - 15:30||
Torizon is a Toradex solution that allows failsafe updates and container management.
- How to access the A71CH
- How to sign an image on the server
- How to check the signature on the device
- How to sign a token with the A71CH
- How to check the signature on the server
- What happens with the OTA update with a signed image
- What happens during the OTA update with an unsigned/invalid image (fail)
- What happens with an update request from an authorized device
- What happens during an update request from an unauthorized device (fail)