Toradex brings forth its next Technology Workshop, scheduled to be held in Noida on February 27, 2018. Toradex’s subject-matter experts will be highlighting key aspects of embedded computing with a focus on embedded Linux. Participants will also have the chance to participate in interesting interactive sessions with our engineers, and witness exciting demos.
The workshop will be held at the Fortune Inn Grazia in Noida.
|10:00 - 11:30||
About Toradex (includes product overview)
|11:30 - 11:45||Tea /Coffee Break|
|11:45 - 12:30||Toradex Success Stories|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:00||
Embedded Linux Introduction:
|15:00 - 15:15||Tea/Coffee Break|
|15:15 - 17:30||
Hands-on session & live demos showcase
|17:30 - 18:00||Q/A & Feedback|
- Install 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 LTS on your laptop
- Download the SDK
- Download and install Eclipse CDT
- Obtain demo source code by doing a Git clone of this repository
- Optional (needed only to customize and build kernel image): Install OpenEmbedded (core) prerequisites
- Revise basics of Linux including terminal and shell commands
- Revise basics of C programming
- Read these basics of cross-compilation and Makefiles:
In case of questions, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.