Toradex Technology Workshop, in collaboration with Gusto Controls, India
|Date & Time||May 31, 2018 from 09:30 to 18:00|
|Venue||Hotel Deccan Rendezvous, 1202/3
Apte Road, Near Santosh Bakery, Shivajinagar
Pune, Maharashtra - 411014, India
Toradex, in collaboration with Gusto Controls, brings forth its technology workshop aimed at providing insight into embedded computing, with a focus on embedded Linux. We will also be showcasing our broad portfolio of products and engaging demos.
Participants will get to work on Toradex development kits during the hands-on session and will be able to have their technical questions answered by Toradex engineers on ground. The workshop will be held at Hotel Deccan Rendezvous, Pune, on May 31, 2018.
To participate, please register here.
- Please bring in your own Linux laptop for the hands-on session
- Linux getting started: link available here
|10:00 - 11:15||
About Toradex (includes product overview)
|11:15 - 11:30||
Tea / Coffee Break
|11:30 - 12:30||About Gusto Controls (introduction and overview)|
|12:30 - 13:00||Toradex Success Stories|
|13:00 - 13:45||Lunch|
|13:45 - 15:00||
Embedded Linux Introduction:
|15:00 - 15:15||Tea /Coffee Break|
|15:15 - 17:30||
Hands-on session & live demos showcase:
|17:30 - 18:00||Q/A & Feedback|
Please follow the follow the steps prior to coming in for the workshop.
- Install 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 LTS on your laptop
- Download the SDK
- Download and install Eclipse CDT
- Obtain demo source code by doing a Git clone of this repository
- Optional (needed only to customize and build kernel image): Install OpenEmbedded (core) prerequisites
- Revise basics of Linux including terminal and shell commands
- Revise basics of C programming
- Read these basics of cross-compilation and Makeles:
In case of questions, please write in to email@example.com.