Toradex BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project 5.0.0 Quarterly Production Release
We are pleased to announce the Toradex BSP Layers and Reference Images for the Yocto Project 5.0.0 quarterly production release.
- Based on the Yocto Project 3.1 (Dunfell) LTS release
- Based on BSP L5.4.24_2.1.0 for downstream and i.MX 8 Series based modules
- Based on mainline U-Boot 2020.07 release, except for i.MX 8 Series based modules
- Bug fixes
- Support for CAN SAE J1939
- Reduced kernel size for i.MX8 Series based modules by deploying it compressed
- Early support for Device Tree Overlays
Quarterly releases are production releases. We run a set of tests to validate them. Learn more about our release types in our Embedded Linux Support Strategy.
Get more updates on this in our Release Notes.
- You can install the pre-built evaluation Reference Images directly from our online Toradex Easy Installer feeds into the board. No download required!
- Alternatively, you can download the images and BSP from the Linux Software page on our developer website
New release:TorizonCore 5.1.0 Production Release (Quarterly)