Linear Computing Inc.
Linear Computing Inc. (LCI) provides first-class engineering services to help customers with all stages of product development, from concept and design to prototyping, manufacturing and custom assembly. Customers engage our services to take over certain areas of development or they rely on our expertise to deliver a fully tested turnkey solution. Our expertise can be applied to a wide range of product applications in industries such as Agriculture, Automation, Industrial Controls, Mining, Oil and Gas, Test and Measurement, etc.
LCI also designs and manufactures test systems to support customers in volume production.
VSC-4436 is a carrier board designed for applications in Automation, Robotics, Test and Measurement, Remote Monitoring and other uses where reliable operation in industrial environments is a must.
VSC4436 – Industrial Connectivity Board for Verdin Module
- Verdin Arm Family
- 12x Analog Input
- 2x 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet
- 2x USB 2.0
- 2x CAN-FD (8Mbps)
- 1x LTE cellular connectivity using optional miniPCIe card
- 2x RS-232
- 2x RS-485
- -40°C to +85°C - Temperature Range
- 185 x 110 - Size (in mm)
- 32GB eMMC
- 9-30V power
- Built-in power backup for 60 seconds
- On-board Cortex-M7 microcontroller (480MHz)
- Optional metal enclosure with DIN rail mount
* For the latest updates on the technical specs of the hardware, please contact this partner directly