Achieving exceptional graphics for IoT devices of tomorrow with i.MX 8 and Crank Software
The considerable growth and investment in smart devices have created new opportunities for IoT-led innovation. Thanks to Toradex’s Verdin, a future-proof SoM that provides the performance, scalability, and cost optimization required to power the next generation of embedded edge computing devices, consumers have plenty to get excited about when it comes to the future of connected devices.
Learn about how Toradex's industry-proven SoM boards make it easy to develop smart, connected, power-efficient devices for general purpose industrial, medical, and IoT application markets. In addition, Crank Software will demonstrate how to create rich, interactive user interfaces that are optimized for power consumption efficiency for the Verdin iMX8M Mini and iMX8M Nano applications processors using their UI design and development solution, Storyboard.
- The opportunity for the development of connected devices using the Verdin iMX8M Mini/Nano applications processors
- How Storyboard differs from traditional UI development tools in the market today
- Key Storyboard capabilities that help maximize the resources used within your embedded application that can help your application leverage and maximize the hardware’s full potential
- Injecting events (locally or remotely) to simulate back-end behavior to validate UI performance
- Storyboard’s graphical representation of performance data logs that provide valuable insight into UI design elements that might not be performing as expected
Jumpstart your next high-speed PCB design with our experts
August 07, 2020
Python for IoT Edge Devices
July 31, 2020
Introduction to embedded Linux security
May 29, 2020
Build your own Embedded Carrier Board, easily!
May 13, 2020