Introducing Torizon: An Easy-to-use Industrial Linux Platform
Torizon is a brand-new open-source software platform from Toradex that aims to simplify the development and maintenance of embedded Linux Software. Torizon is built on top of a minimal Linux-based, Yocto-compatible Operating System. Torizon comes with built-in support for Docker containers and over-the-air (OTA) updates. It integrates with Visual Studio and Qt, and provides a variety of tools and features to simplify the life of developers.
- What is Torizon? Why should you adopt it?
- Docker/ Software Containers Introduction
- See the out-of-the-box experience
- Learn about the over-the-air (OTA) updates using OSTree and Aktualizr
- Experience the Microsoft Embedded Developer Environment
- Learn how to leverage the Torizon tools, such as Flash Analytics
Migrating your Windows/WinCE application to Torizon?
Check out our limited period offer where you stand a chance to win free Support Hours - Apply today!
Tirando ideias do papel com Node-RED (in Brazilian Portuguese)
26 de maio de 2019
Managing Devices with Linux Device Drivers
February 08, 2019
Flash Memory in Embedded Linux Systems
January 18, 2019