Gusto Controls design and manufacture customised embedded systems based control solutions for various specialised applications.
There systems are majorly targeted towards medical equipment, industrial laboratory equipment, prototype / small-batch production machinery, handheld & battery powered testing devices, commercial bench-top machinery, etc.
They offer both hardware & software development services as well as manufacturing services for custom carrier boards.
Versacon 5 is a versatile carrier board for Toradex Colibri Computer on Modules (CoM). When paired with a CoM, it incorporates capability to function as a standalone HMI Controller for varied applications.
- Colibri Arm Family
- 2x USB 2.0
- 4 x 12 Bit 4-20mA Analog Input
- 4 x 12V DC - Digital Inputs
- 4 x 12V DC 0.5A - Digital Outputs
- 1x 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 1x I2C
- 1x UART
- 1x RS-485
- Resistive Touch
- WiFi Module
- 5V 1A - On-Board Power Supplies (in Volts)
- 1x RTC on Board
- 165 x 90 mm - Size (in mm)
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC 500mA
- 0 - 70 °C - Temperature Range (in Celsius)
12 Bit Sigma-Delta ADC
800x480 pixel LCD with 75° viewing angle
* For the latest updates on the technical specs of the hardware, please contact this partner directly