Apalis T30 Mezzanine
The Apalis T30 Mezzanine board is compatible with the Apalis Evaluation Board and provides the following features:
- x16 (x4 mode) PCI Express slot.
- Push button for entering Apalis T30 module recovery mode.
- CSI and DSI interfaces on one connector.
- Push button for Apalis module reset
Apalis T30 Mezzanine is an add-on board for the Apalis Evaluation Board which provides access to the type specific interfaces available on the Apalis T30 module. It allows the user to test and evaluate the type specific features available on the Apalis T30 module.
Since type specific features are dependent on the Apalis module. Specific types of mezzanine boards will be available for each Apalis module. Customers are free to develop their own type specific mezzanine board for prototyping and development purposes. Please refer to the datasheets for the individual Apalis module for more information.
- 1x x16 (x4 mode) PCI Express connector (X16)
- 2x MIPI CSI (1x Quad-lane or 2x Dual-lane) connector
- 1x MIPI DSI (Dual-lane) connector
- One Push button for Apalis T30 Reset and one for Recovery mode