TorizonCore 5.1.0-devel November Monthly Release
This pre-release has been promoted to the main Toradex Easy Installer online feeds, replacing the previous 4.0.0-devel-202008 August release. The Quickstart Guide has also been updated to reflect all related updates.
- Experimental images on our Toradex Easy Installer CI/CD online feed are now clearly marked experimental
- Colibri iMX6ULL marked as experimental
- Colibri iMX7 variants with NAND flash marked as experimental
- Intel(R) 82575/82576 PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet is enabled in the kernel config
- Container updates enabled by default
- OpenCV package supported on Debian Bullseye
- Qt5 container based on Debian Bullseye, with Wayland, EGLFS and LinuxFB back-ends supported
- Torizon samples containers moved to Debian Bullseye
- The exposed TCP port of the Portainer container changed to 8840
- TorizonCore Builder version 1.2.1, with support to compile device trees and apply device tree overlays
- Several bug fixes
The monthly releases are pre-production versions. While they possibly are suitable for development, they might show bugs or other issues. Learn more about our release types in our Embedded Linux Support Strategy.
Get more updates on this in our Release Notes.
New Release:TorizonCore 6.1.0 Quarterly Release