2.0b7 beta release of Toradex Easy Installer for i.MX and Tegra based modules
We are pleased to announce the 2.0b7 beta release of the Toradex Easy Installer for our Apalis iMX6, Apalis iMX8, Apalis iMX8X, Apalis T30, Apalis TK1, Colibri iMX6, Colibri iMX6ULL, Colibri iMX7, Colibri iMX8X and Verdin iMX8M Mini modules.
- Fix Apalis iMX8X default display interface detection
- Update Toradex Easy Installer to support Verdin iMX8M Mini V1.1A/B with Verdin DSI to HDMI Adapter V1.1A
Cumulative features and bug fixes done on 2.0b6 also apply to 2.0b7:
- Fix non-bootable Colibri iMX7 WinCE images
- Feed loading optimization based on machine or product ID
- Fix RNDIS networking on Colibri iMX6ULL
- Support Apalis iMX8X V1.1B and Colibri iMX8X V1.0D and later
- Support Verdin iMX8M Mini V1.1A and later
- Fix Apalis iMX8 RAM issues
- Fix Apalis iMX6 analogue VGA
- Fix wrong default U-Boot environment leaking into freshly installed images
You can download the Toradex Easy Installer images from our Toradex Easy Installer page on our developer website.
New Release:TorizonCore 5.2.0-devel-202104 Release (Monthly)