V2.0 Windows CE image and BSP for Tegra® based modules
We are pleased to announce the Windows Embedded CE 6 and Windows Embedded Compact 7 & 2013, BSP and image release V2.0 for Colibri T20/T30 and Apalis T30 modules. This release contains all changes from 2.0 beta 1 to 2.0 beta 4.
The major updates in this release are:
- Added Feature for Post Mortem Debugging
- Allow pin configuration in the bootloader
- Update Tool simplifies production programming heavily (refer the new Production Programming article)
- Improved safety and security of system by moving registry into its own hidden section of the file system
- Introduced fail save bootloader
All release details can be found here.
You can download the Windows Embedded CE 6 and Windows Embedded Compact 7 & 2013 images here.