Toradex BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project 6.5.0 Quarterly Release
We are pleased to announce the Toradex BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project 6.5.0 quarterly release.
Please read the previous release news for updates that also apply to this release.
Updates and Highlights
- Mallow Support
- Added Mallow support (device tree files) for Verdin family SoMs on BSP6
- Added support for Mallow LVDS Display Interface
- Added support for TPM
- Linux Kernel updates
- For SoMs based on the TI AM62x SoCs, the Linux Kernel was updated to Toradex v6.1.46 based on TI RC Release 09.01.00.008
- Updated Components
- For SoMs based on the TI AM62x SoCs, U-Boot was updated to Toradex TI 2023.04 based on TI RC Release 09.01.00.008
- Bug fixes
Consult our BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project Issue Tracker to learn more about all fixes.
- Volume products: Apalis iMX6, Apalis iMX8, Colibri iMX6, Colibri iMX6ULL, Colibri iMX7, Colibri iMX8X, and Verdin iMX8M Mini
This release is intended to be used in production for these modules.
- Sample products: Verdin iMX8M Plus, and Verdin AM62
Due to the hardware status of the sample products, this release - downstream-based - is intended for development. Only second-generation Verdin products are supported.
For more updates on this, see our Release Details.
- You can install the pre-built evaluation Reference Images directly from our online Toradex Easy Installer feeds into the board. No download is required!
- Alternatively, you can download the images and BSP from the Linux Software page on our developer website.
- The U-Boot, Linux kernel sources, and OpenEmbedded metadata are available at https://git.toradex.com/. Learn how to build them on our developer website.
Press Release:Join Toradex at Japan IT Week Spring 2024
New Release:Torizon OS 6.5.0 Quarterly Release