Guest Webinar: Getting Started with Qt on Toradex System on Modules in no time!
|Date||Sep 20, 2018|
In this webinar from Qt and Toradex, you will learn how simple it is to install Qt on Toradex System on Modules (SoMs).
Learn how you can evaluate the performance in less than 2 minutes! Next, we will take you through the simple steps to install Qt Device Creation, develop your first Hello World and deploy and debug it directly on the Colibri iMX6 SoM with the NXP® i.MX 6 DualLite SoC.
We will give you an overview of the different licensing options of the Qt Framework and how the increased collaboration between Qt and Toradex makes it simpler for you to use the commercial license.
The steps are shown on live demos and you will have the chance to get your questions answered live from Qt and Toradex experts.
- Experience how simple it is to get started with Qt on Toradex
- Get Step-by-step instructions to your first Hello World
- Learn how to do on-device deployment and debugging
- Understand the different licensing options
- Learn about your advantages with the deeper Qt and Toradex Collaboration
Get your questions answered by our experts in our live Q&A.
Please Select your Time Zone
19:00 - 20:00 (CEST)