Doulos brings forth an interesting training webinar, which delves into how a minimal Linux system can be extended to include custom, packaged software. Doulos demonstrates how standard Linux tools, such as gdbserver or the Target Communication Framework agent (TCF agent), drops out of the build system and can be used in a stand-alone SDK.
February 23, 2018
- Adrian Thomasset, Senior Member Technical Staff, Doulos / Yocto Expert
- Dominik Sliwa, Senior Development Engineer, Toradex AG
- Brandon Shibley, Senior Solutions Architect, Toradex Inc.
In this webinar, Toradex will put together its well-known NXP®-based SoMs/SBCs together with the expertise of our guest, Sierra Wireless, in communication and IoT to showcase how you can quickly transform your ideas into PoCs, prototypes and end-products using complementary product lines which are off-the-shelf, but still allow for customization and scalability.
March 28, 2018
- Carlos Galuzio, Sales Manager, Sierra Wireless
- Filipe Rodrigues Marques, FAE, Sierra Wireless
- Guilherme Fernandes, CEO, Toradex Brasil
- Leonardo Graboski Veiga, FAE, Toradex Brasil