Whether your systems are measuring energy, pressure, wind speed or rainfall, collecting and managing large quantities of data from sensors and devices is a major challenge. During this webinar, Toradex partner, ITTIA, will share the software and hardware components used to build industrial IoT applications for a simulated smart factory with focus on collection, storing, analyzing and distributing data.
October 17, 2018
- Sasan Montaseri, Founder, ITTIA
- Ryan Phillips, Software Architect, ITTIA
- Stefan Eichenberger, FAE, Toradex AG
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how you can extend a local Qt UI with remote Browser access utilizing Qt WebGL. We use a device found in many critical industrial automation applications, a Toradex Colibri System on Module featuring an NXP i.MX 7 SoC.
November 14, 2018
- Michele Rossi, Product Manager Automation, The Qt Company
- Yoann Lopes, Senior Software Engineer, The Qt Company
- Stefan Eichenberger, FAE, Toradex