2.7b3 Embedded Linux BSPs for Apalis and Colibri modules
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
We are pleased to announce the 2.7b3 release of Embedded Linux® BSPs for Apalis and Colibri modules.
The key updates included in this release, and applicable to all our supported modules are:
- Snappy Ubuntu Core Yocto layer integration for all eMMC based modules
- Support for Aster and Ixora V1.1A carrier boards
- Apalis iMX6 and Colibri iMX6/iMX7: updated to longterm stable Linux kernel 4.1.41 from fslc including NXP®’s latest rel_imx_4.1.15_2.1.0_ga
- Colibri VF50/VF61: updated to longterm stable Linux kernel 4.4.73
- Support for CSI Camera Module 5MP OV5640
- Fix Firefox’s broken OMTC
- Apalis iMX6 and Colibri iMX6/iMX7: build/deploy Toradex Easy Installer images
- Colibri iMX7: allow setting display timings from kernel cmdline
All release details can be found here.
Thursday, August 3, 2023
New Release:TorizonCore 6.3.0 Quarterly Release
Thursday, July 20, 2023