TorizonCore 5.0.0-devel October Monthly Release
- Based on the 5.0.0 BSP quarterly production release
- Debian containers for Torizon using the new naming/tagging convention and based on Debian Bullseye
- Support for several features requested by customers (Abracon AB1805 RTC, PPS GPIO, CAN J1939, Samba 2/3, and more)
- OTA update client (Aktualizr) with containers update support
- Support to automount USB storage devices
- Stateless system support for users and groups
- Several bug fixes
The monthly releases are pre-production versions. While they possibly are suitable for development, they might show bugs or other issues. Learn more about our release types in our Embedded Linux Support Strategy.
Get more updates on this in our Release Notes.
New release:TorizonCore 5.1.0-devel November Monthly Release