This page contains information of our partner companies who we think can help our customers with the development of their products. The information pages include a short description of the partner company’s scope of business, a weblink to their website as well as contact details. For further information, please get in touch with the partner company directly.
Did you use services of any of our partners? We would like to hear your experience.
Antmicro is an embedded technology company focusing on software development and integration, working with emerging technologies, prototyping and feasibility studies.
Machine Vision, Machine Learning, CUDA, Application Development, OS & Driver Development
Custom hardware design (carrier boards, expansion boards), Product design & developmentLearn More
- Android Support on Toradex SoMs
- Fully customized Linux images for Toradex SoMs
- eCos® RTOS for Colibri VF61 SoM
Au-Zone Technologies Inc.
As a Toradex ecosystem partner, Au-Zone helps clients lower development costs, mitigate program risk and shorten time-to-revenue when designing new vision-enabled products.
Machine Vision, Machine Learning, OS & Driver DevelopmentLearn More
BE.services GmbH is an embedded software engineering company providing services to manufacturers of industrial automation and control systems. Services can be offered on any CPU/OS platform.
EtherCAT, Machine Learning, OPC UA, CODESYS, OS & Driver Development, SecurityLearn More
- Matrikon Flex OPC UA stack on the Apalis iMX6
- Matrikon FLEX OPC UA Server & Client as Torizon container on Verdin iMX8M Mini
- Industrial Control System with CODESYS and Matrikon
- Compact, panel and Web PLC versions for Apalix iMX6
- Video drivers development for video streaming on panels Apalis TK1
- Hardware specific driver development for IoT device on Verdin iMX8
- Face detection, face recognition and pose estimation AI models on Verdin iMX8M Plus
SaM Solutions USA
SaM Solutions' versatile experience and deep understanding of all aspects of the development process enable its work on IoT projects of any complexity – from short-term R&D assignments to ongoing development
Machine Learning, Cloud Connectivity, Cloud Development, OS & Driver DevelopmentLearn More