Apalis T30 and Colibri T20/T30 Linux Images V2.1 Beta 2
The version 2.1 beta 2 Linux BSPs for all the Toradex Tegra based Computer modules has been released, and is now available for download.
New release contains:
1. U-Boot 2011.06 boot loader.
2. Linux 3.1.10 Kernel, based on NVIDIA's Linux for Tegra (L4T) release 16-r3.
3. OpenEmbedded oe-core 2013.06 based root file system, using LXDE desktop environment.
The release also adds missing features and bug fixes, notably:
- Add more UART configurations to the device trees allowing easy switching of the console UART port by changing the UART base address of the console node within the device tree (T30).
- Fix EHCI periodic list handling.
- Add default VESA VGA vidargs for our now modedb enabled kernel. This allows for an easy specification for an alternate parallel RGB resolution.
- Fix USB boot option to be more in-line with how we do optional MMC/SD card boot on Colibri VF50/VF61.
- Loads the uimage kernel from the first partition being formatted as VFAT and instructs the kernel to mount the second partition formatted as ext3 as root file system.
- Hack backlight GPIO by manually untristating respective pinmux group (T20).
- Fix AC97 device registration (T20).
- Use TPS6591X IRQ base define to calculate correct IRQ number (T30).
- Remove vdd_hdmi_con regulator from dc1 since we don't have a dedicated regulator for this connector on our baseboards (T30).
- Fix SATA suspend/resume by adding avdd_plle regulator (Apalis T30).
- Fix HDMI suspend/resume by avoiding division by zero oops.
- Add GPIO keyboard configuration (Apalis T30).
- Don't register KEY_BACK for wakeup (Colibri T20/T30).
- Fix voltage regulator table for TPS658643 (T20).
- Use integer for root_bus_nr in Tegra PCIe driver (Apalis T30).
- Add STMPE ADC driver using IIO framework (T30, see http://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/adc).
- Use modedb to specify framebuffer resolution (see http://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/framebuffer-(linux) and http://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/x-server-(linux)).
- Check null pointers for sysfs calls.
- Hack to avoid 24 Hz mode in X resulting in no display at all. This has been encountered using e.g. a Samsung SyncMaster F2380 if connected by HDMI (T30).
- Add kernel parameters to change RGB clock polarity.
- Re-work Fusion multi-touch touchscreen driver.
- Before updating modes on HDMI hotplug, check if framebuffer is registered at all. This allows you to disable framebuffers completely.
rootfs / oe-core:
- Fix build and texinfo errors for stress.
- Add sections for both monitor outputs to xorg.conf. Add example configuration to disable an output as well as select preferred mode.
- Add entry for fusion touchscreen driver to xorg.conf.
- Add fstrim from util-linux (T30).
- Add kernel module for fusion touch screens (see http://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/capacitive-multi-touch-display-(linux)).
- burnflash: Account for fs overhead and many files.
- You can download this version from our product download server http://developer.toradex.com/files/toradex-dev/uploads/media/Colibri/Linux/Images
- U-Boot and Linux kernel sources and OpenEmbedded metadata are available at http://git.toradex.com
New Release:TorizonCore 6.1.0 Quarterly Release